FORMAS VIP INTERACTIVO

Las Burgas en Ourense...Interactividad...

lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

coMotion and me Posted by Daniel Hargreaves

coMotion and mePosted by Daniel Hargreaves on June 5, 2011 at 4:05am in General
Send Message View Discussions
For those of you have been wondering if I fell off the face of the planet... Well, I'm still here. The last 2 years I have been working on getting my Architectural License (which I did last November). Then I was going to ramp up coMotion and start releasing builds. I started off on schedule with build 013 around Christmas.

But the at the first of the year I was diagnosed with Lymphoma and have been going through Chemotherapy. I just completed my last session last week and begin radiation next month. Signs are I'm in remission and hopefully I can get my head around programming again. It is amazing how time flies, I couldn't believe it is already June.

This is a great community and I always feel privileged to be a part of of it. Catch everyone on the flip side... Cheers!

Apoyemos todo lo que podamos a Daniel en su lucha parece que con final feliz contra un linfoma cancerigeno que le ha impedido proseguir hasta ahora con su evolucion de Comotion...Animo...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario